Thursday, April 7, 2011

List of Birthday Wishes (-_-)

Okay so....... Today I'm 12 years, 11 months and 5 days. It means I'm 12 jalan 13. (?) Well i don't know what's "jalan" when people talks about anniversary. HE-HE. Everyone wants everything in their birthday. Ya, but not "Matre" because some of them don't need any money. Guekanhemat.

Things I want and wish:

1. Fisheye lens. NEED YA, MR O!
2. Better score. I hope I can beat the highest score so far.
3. Taller. I hope I'm 170 cm when I'm graduated
4. Of course.......... KURUSAN!! I think I'm fat now. Hihihi (-_-?)
5. I want iPhone. But I don't think my dad give me this gadget.............
6. I wanna be a winner in an english competition. Please........
7. I want to learn how to drive a car ._. I'm very interested
8. My friends give me surprise on my birthday♥
9. Celebrate my birthday in my house. (Y)
10. A piggy bank!
11. Success.
12. No more problem like this. Ashash.
13. Smarter- I don't want to be in the same class with Setut.
14. School give me a reward. I'M WISHING.
15. All the problem finished. Dan hidup tentram pastinya.
16. NEW PAIR OF SHOES!!!!
17. Live happily ever after with you


Is that enough? I hope yes. Kasian ayah kalo ditagihin semua-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment