Saturday, April 9, 2011

Cheese Fries.

First time I met this when I'm still in Singapore. And when I taste it.......... Feels so yummy. And it called CHEESE FRIES. OMG this food was so amazing. Cool taste.



SEE? What do you think? I bought this when I'm going to Takashimaya in Singapore. Yeah, I miss Cheese Fries! It's a product from KFC. But Indonesian KFC doesn't have this.

Want to make this at home? It's easy!

You need:

-Frying pan
-Cooking Oil

Ingridients:

-Fries (shoestring)
-Mayonnaise
-Melted cheese (or cheese in nachos, well I don't know the name-_-)
-Scallions

How to make:

1. Fry the fries. (deep-fried)
2. If fried already, put it in a plate.
3. Add the toppings.

AND YOUR CHEESE FRIES IS READY!

Note: Don't forget to try cheese fries if you're going to Singapore. It's 5 dollars. Or you can buy a chicken (something like kids meal) so you can get cheese fries for only 2.50 dollars. :D


1 comment: