Monday, May 30, 2011

Thursday, May 26th 2011.

Yes today is Thursday, so yesterday will be Friday! It's Rebecca Black's song yeaaah~~ Next week, my school held an UKK or ujian kenaikan kelas. Argh, I need more time in 7th grade :( Of course, i want to flashback. Today is the 4th day before the UKK. Oh dear, this is so parah-_- I don't think my score would be good but I'll do as I can! Pray for me guys. Wish me luck!!

But after the UKK, I'm not free yet. There's Alqur'an test. Here, you have to read the Holy Book of Islam. In the next three days, there will be Test Diknas. It's a test from the Government of Education. It's kinda hard but I'm success on the latest test from Diknas! :D

After the Diknas Test........ Finally I'm F.R.E.E. I can do anything and everything I want. Jump from the classroom, kick the computer, and what else? Haha. Waitwait, I forgot abuot Class Meeting. There's many kind of competition, starts from designing foods and story telling. In this time, I want to join the story telling competition but I want to make the wall magazine too. I'm so galau. Which one? -_,-

Today I'm a bit late for school. And when I sit, the boys were started to ngelawak. They changed their seats, like Aghis move to Sulthan's chair and Sulthan move to Aghis's. Marcell and Ian did it to, and the three other boys didn't do this. Good work -..-

If Aghis was Sulthan, he has to used sulthan's eyeglasses and he looks like 'engko-engko' china. Or China Glodok. HAHA. But his face....... Oh it's so magical!! The first lesson was Ma'am Achie class, it's conversation. Cause she's the teacher of my class, she makes something. She gave us paper and we wrote our name on the top of it. This paper is full of the comments, comments about me from the creatures on Mazef+Ma'am Achie. First, we collect all the paper and Ma'am Achie spread it. The first paper I got was Ma'am Achie's paper. I'm so panic cause I don't know what should I write-_- But because i'm telling the truth, yes I wrote everything about her. :D

This is the picture, I scan it. :')

That's what they said. Click to enlarge the photo. :D Wait wait, yang tulisan "jelek, tukang fitnah" itu diemin aja. Itu tulisan orang yang envy sama gue. Haaa dasar sipit.


Anyway I wrote this post on thursday then i copy-paste it to ms word. Hehe


Oya, today i got a letter. It's about holiday. YEAAAAAAAAH. There won't be school until sunday and we're back on monday. Happy Holiday~




No comments:

Post a Comment