Sunday, May 22, 2011

Things I Love and I Hate.

I'll make it 20.

Top 20 things I love:

1. When my score is good and my mom proud of me.
2. My parents give me something I want.
3. Hang out w/ friends!
4. Photoshoot-ing
5. Ice cream? Who hate this? :p
6. Fun and silly novels such as Geronimo Stilton and others
7. Music
8. Traveling
9. Cody Simpson!!
10. Fashion
11. iPod
12. Laptop
13. Watch movies! :D
14. Holiday
15. When the internet connection is fassssst
16. When I go somewhere without my sister.
17. If I'm taller \:D/
18. You ;p
19. When my wishes come trueeeee
20. Umbrella with Japanese girl on it. Special birthday gift everrrr!

Top 20 things I hate:

1. Being fat!!!!
2. When people get mad at me without any reason
3. Being nothing in class.
4. I GOT A REMEDIAL IN ENGLISH, MATH AND OTHER SOCIAL SUBJECTS! EMBARRASSING!!
5. W^%) Y$@'%* W~`( N@! :(
6. When I stay at home for a day. SUPER BORED!
7. When my mom/dad don't let me do something I want
8. When I lost in somewhere
9. Forgotten
10. Bad connection. HELL!
11. Homework(s)
12. When my mom said "stop playing the computer"
13. I can't join something.
14. I can't do what others do.
15. Disturbing me when I'm busy with my computer.
16. over-acting boy and girl. -_-
17. If there's a girl who said that she's 'perfect' in front of others
18. Story about you and you.
19. ALAY PEOPLE!!
20. Aggressive people.

And finally I've finished them all. \:D/

No comments:

Post a Comment