Saturday, December 11, 2010

What I Wanna Have

hey readers, now i want to write my wishlist -_- there's so much items i want to have but... i don't have enough money to buy all of them and my mom never let me buy that all. here's the items i wanna have&do:
1. MACBOOK!
2. Polaroid
3. Earphone in Aksara Bookstore
4. a pair of crocs HAHA
5. Silly Bandz (gua belom nemuin ini barang haxhax)
6. flat shoes nike :p
7. Taio Cruz's cd
8. New netbook -_-
9. iPhone maybe
10. boneka eeyore yang kecil kecil itu ._.
11. new cellphone (kalo boleh :D)
12. holiday to tokyo disneyland
13. holiday to aussie
14. join the EF Homestay
15. buy my own SLR
16. ke universal studio lagi \m/
17. other wishes that i couldn't write here

see, how much items i wanna have? MORE THAN 10! just read and imagine if you have it all. aaaah dewa gua! -_-
bye, readers. gua cuma mau nulis wishlist doang. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment