Saturday, November 9, 2013

What's the Title?

Oh, hi everyone! It's been....umm..... almost 2 years since my last post. Everything has changed, I'm no longer a secondary school student! It used to be one of my hardest time to leave junior high, I mean Soedirman and especially Definitional. We've passed our precious 3 years and it's time for us to follow our own way! There will be no goodbye between us :")

Let's move on! You won't know how much I miss writing on my blog. Well... I started my high school with 50:50 feeling. But if I still stay with my 50:50 feeling, I will not be like this. At first I choose private school instead of government's school.But after some 'big conversation' with my dad, I agree with government's school (I mean, I wanted to make him happy in a lifetime). And after a few months, all I thought before was nothing! Even at first I felt so much differences between junior and senior high, I tried to made myself comfortable. And I did. I met a lot of people who were my friend friend's friend friend's blablablablabla. Fortunately those people were so friendly and they made me okay with my new school (some of my primary school's friend were there too!). I didn't need a long long time to have a best friend. Goooooosh I'm so lucky!!

It's kinda stressful having a lot of tasks, projects, and homeworks. Those things really want me to care with them omg :( But what can I do beside following those rules? Anyway I miss wearing any kind of socks and shoes to school :"(( I don't know what to write but I once I said to miss Flo in EF that I like to talk about school. AH! I should be an Upper Advanced student but bcs EF don't want me to continue my last level they closed my class :( I'm joking, it's actually because my class didn't have enough student to continue the class. So I moved to the new level but it's in the same level with upper advance. Anddddd I met new friends!!!!!! How fun is making new friends. Lately my class is so quite since there's no kakak Lisa and kakak Gloria :( first time i came to class, they were nice to me. Even Hani is still here with me, she always late or she might not be in class. Senior high is getting busier than ever guys..... what a week.

Last, I don't even remember that this blog's link is still appear on my twitter. Until one of my unidentified classmate visited and told me that he opened my blog....  okay stop i don't even care hueheheheheh. It's free to read all my posts, I won't give you any taxes or even charges ;;) .

No comments:

Post a Comment