Monday, June 13, 2011

One between 5.

Hey. This is the 2nd post today. And while writing this post, my sister is study Science, my dad asking question and I'm typing (again).

Now I started to save all my money. And what will I do with them all? First, I wish I can buy a fisheye lens. Hm it's quiet expensive :/ Second, an iPod case. Yes, it's cute!! Actually, my sister want this, not me. She saw her friend's, and she told me. When I checked it on iBox........... hahaha 225 thousands. But the old one is still okay ._.

Third is..... Lomo Camera in Akasara Bookstore. It's about 600 thousands I think, but it's SUPA KEEEWL. Hahaha. What else? H-O-M-E-S-T-A-Y! It's a must! Starts from now, I keep my money in my wallet and never let them out! \m/ And (insyaallah) I'll visit Aussie for the first time. With some students of DEFINITIONAL. :D Last, hm idk-_- Oha! I want a Nikon SLR camera.

That's it! How about yours? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment