Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hanif Herdiyan's Quotes.

This post is about my semoxx friend, Hanif. He likes to write a quotes and I like some of them. Wait, wait. I don't know this. He said it's a poem but it looks like a quotes. Which one's right? :/ For example:

"sometimes im better off without you but i will die if i dont see you"

I LIKE THIS ONE!! YEAH GO HANIF GO HANIF!! (?)

And there's anoter one that I retweet:
"Before I met you,think i was happy,but I had never known deep satisfaction and total fulfillment you brought me when you came into my life."

Even the grammar wasn't perfect, but I like that.

There's a lot in his twitter, so i don't have to describe all. Just write it down.

- "Someone cast a spell on me who could it be? Someone makes my heart race Everyday this someone puts a smile on and someone makes me love you"

- "shit someone just make me blind of love but now i found the light because of you and your the one that ive been searching for"

- "The only thing on my mind is you I don't know what these feelings mean But I think I'm in love with you" (by hanif)
- "You cause me to ignore everyone but you But I don't mind Because I love thinking of you Whenever I see you I can't help but smile" by :hanif

- "No matter where I go, you're always on my mind I don't know what these feelings mean But I think I'm in love with you"

- "Oh how I love the way you stare. Makes me feel like a billionaire! So rich and so fine. Kissing you good night, my lips like red wine." (puisi)

- "If you want to know how much I love you, look into my eyes with your heart open."

Okay guys, that's his quotes/poem/anything. And i haven't ask any permission to share his poem/quotes/blablabla in my blog.

2 comments: