Wednesday, August 25, 2010

7 F Class of PBS-IIJHS

Now, I'm not the student of Soedirman Elementary School, but PBS-IIJHS. The most unique school. After the 'MOPD' finished, I'm not in 'Gugus 4' anymore, I'm one of the student of 7F Class. There are 19 kids here. We think there may be new student from the Plus Class. But, only our class with no new students. We called our class 'The 7 F-reak Class'. Do you know why we called it '7 Freak'?
I won't tell you why, but I'll introduce the kids.
First, there's Hani. She's the most freak student in class. Second is Ghina, the girl with big body. I'm telling the truth. She's the big fans of Marcell, who called 'Unyu' by Ghina. Next, Putri. When she's in 6th grade, Ghina said that she's very quiet. But now.. She's different. Now Nabila. There's 2 Nabila in my class, so this Nabila we called NAF and the other one is NN or sometimes Nano. For NAF, yeah she likes to laugh with her special sound, and sometime makes everybody laugh. And the other Nabila, she's quiet funny and she can't sit too long in her chair. Reiza, Ilma, Fahira and Pelita also my classmates, but they're sooooooo different with us. They are quiet. But the most is Andita and Sherinda. They look like twins, because they always walk together.
And for the boys, there's only 7 boys in my class. The most freak boy in class is.. Well i don't know. But if I describe them it will be easier. The first one, Marcell. He's the most talkative boy in class. Next, the twins named Ardi and Sulthan. They almost the same. They have same bag and watch. Both of them also use glasses, and the height is almost same. UNYUUU~
Next, there's Hanif. We call him "Hanif Montana" because he said he like to watch Hannah Montana, and he ever sing the Hannah Montana's song, Best Of Both Worlds. And, there's Ian, our leader in class. He's kinda funny. We have an "Alien" in our class named Agis. He has a very funny face. With sharp nose and small eyes. The last one is Fai, he's the grandson of the curriculum staff.
Don't forget our teacher, Ma'am Astri a.k.a Ma'am Aci. But, my class call her Miss Aci. Because... She's still single. And she said in her blog that she loves kids :)
The locatoin of my class is a bit unique. First, my class is between 7E and a small door- well that's not a door, but if we open that, we can see the Kusuma Negara Economic School. In the second floor, and I think my class is the noisiest class. Because the teacher always said "Don't running in class".
I don't have too much stories to write, yeah because I'm bored now. See ya, after this I wanna write some posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment